Monday, October 12, 2009

End of Story

Wow, I know I haven't blogged in a while. And I miss it! But with so much going on, I need to take a leave of absence for a bit.

I will detail that the last chapters of the book talked about the production of Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and their ReFRESH conferences. To blog about these chapters would be to relate from the book how God moved and opened doors through prayer and faith in ways that finances would've never covered. So I don't really want to go into details of these last 3 chapters - I think you should get the book and read it yourself =)

I did get testimony after testimony of the verse that says, "With God, all things are possible". I think the lesson learned is that too many times we look at a project and start limiting it's potential because of our current situations... only to give up before we start. And yet we never ask God if this is something He wants to accomplish. We never give God the chance to show up and provide. It's like Noah building the ark and tearing it down because he can't fathom how to collect all the animals two by two. We need to pray and then just trust God by faith - without faith it IS impossible to please God... because we will never get around to doing what He calls us to do.

His adventures for us are always bigger than we think possible because He doesn't want us running solo - it's the beauty of a relationship with Him. So the next time you are looking at a God-inspired project, remember that God is the CEO of the project and you are just on board with Him. He knows all the resources at hand, and you just have to be willing to work with what He shows you... a bit at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment